I now understand why _ appears offline at times when shes sad. Its like you don't really feel like talking to anyone..especially a particular somone. And when youre sad, but you don't want friends to worry about you, you have to pretend that everythings okay when youre talking to em. But appearing offline, you don't have to pretend. I know why I __ last night, im not gonna say it here, but it'll be rather easy to figure out soon enough. (I know it's silly of me to cry over __, but Ive a lot on mind and I just cant seem to forget about __.. &It's not the smile, It's not the past photos we took, but because, when i look through the photos, and chatting with yall, i started to think about how i neglected your friendship and I'm sorry I havent been spending more time with you. And after that phone call, and hearing that 'what', I really don't want to talk to you anymore. When I see you online, it just makes me remember the past I wish never happened. Really, what dyou treat me as. a friend? or some random girl in your life you'll soon forget? Oh, by the way, don't come talking to me when youve got no one to talk to,I won't be there for you, rest assure. I guess we can call this, Hate. Did you really think I'd cry over the phone?Goodbye.I need to talk to Janabel/
Sometimes the hardest thing to believe is the truth What if I said what I was thinking? What if that says too much? When everybody's got a reason, I feel like giving up. You told me everything I wanted to hear and you sold me. Now I don't know how I should feel &waitin' is all that I can do With loving like yours, believe me I'm better off alone